Bug in Versino 1.5, No Split and Duplex-Mode

Hi there,
there is a big bug in the actual version 1.5. There is no split-activity possible. The -button to click +Duplex or -Duplex has no function. And a split-function is not included.
Is there any chance to get it?

It isn’t a bug as such, split/duplex mode operation has not been implemented in wfview yet.

73 PHIL M0VSE

Hi Phil

So please, implemet it. It is very important for Repeater-Mode.
But with the Info of an bug I mean, please check the Repeater-button.
If you klick at -Duplex or +Duplex, it has no reaction. Its switchs in a failure-function back tu Simplex-Mode.
Can You explain it?

Regards

Gesendet mit der WEB.DE Mail App

Could you maybe tell us what radio you are using? We can’t help you without some more information.

generally dup+ and dup- just follow what the rig is programmed for on that particukar band? I have used the 705 and 9700 on repeaters. so puzzled what the issue is

Sorry I forgot this to tell. I am using a IC-7300. And yes, the bands are programmed with a shift.
In this case I want to use 10m-band-repeaters an 29.690, the repeater here in Hamburg.
Regards

Perhaps, but not with the 7300!
In the repeater-menu, if you choose -Dup or +Dup it jumps back to “simplex”.
Would it be possible to transmit the pushing-command for the Skip-button?
I think this is a very important command.

Regards

I know. It’s in the ticket where I describe the jumping back to simplex and that is because the 705 and 9700 have duplex settings; the 7300 and 7851 have split settings. Hence we need to fix this. There is a bug/enhancement raised for that.