Login Fails After First OK Login

I can connect to my 7610 OK if (and only if) it is the first login attempt after the radio is rebooted.
Radio: 7610
Client: MacBook Air (Early 2015)
MacOS: High Sierra
Connection: LAN (no internet–yet)

I captured the log in this sequence:
-Turned 7610 OFF
-Cleared log
-Turned 7610 ON (a reboot)
-Waited approx 1 min and the opened log
-Captured log and sent to WFView engineer
-URL of log: https://termbin.com/r2ca

It seems the client WFView is complaining about tokens that do not match. Any help greatly appreciated.

Dan N1DH

Hi Dan.

The only thing that springs to mind is that the IC7610 network connection type is set to “ADSL/CATV” I have NEVER tried that setting and all testing has been done with “FTTH”. It is quite possible that there are other differences in the protocol that this setting uses, so I would recommend setting it to “FTTH” and trying again.

I also note that you don’t have valid audio devices selected, this is a bug in v1.50 of wfview that we have addressed in later versions, but we don’t have a release available yet so you will need to have more than 1 audio device available and manually select it.

73 Phil M0VSE

Hi Phil,

I believe that you hit the nail on the head! I would have never guessed that to be the cause of my issue. So thanks for steering me in the right direction. Radio is now set to the FTTH and it doesn’t miss a login.

Happy holidays!

Dan N1DH