We have published new builds this evening for all 3 platforms.
The highlights of these builds are:
- Manual entry of CI-V address now possible from the Settings page. This should be used for situations where CI-V transceive cannot be enabled.
- LAN/Audio buffering rewritten to improve efficiency. On MacOS I saw a 75% reduction in CPU usage after this change, not as noticeable on other platforms though.
- USB connection of rigs on MacOS should now work.
- IC-R8600 should now connect reliably over LAN
- IC-7200 support added (untested)
- Windows build “finally” has an icon!
- Various other fixes.
Please let us know how you get on.
73 Phil M0VSE