No WSJT-X transmit audio to IC7610 over Wfview

I am using Win 10 over the LAN and have followed the info in the audio-configuration topic, but no transmit audio. The received WSJT-X spectrum is also strange with many ghostly signals. I am using VAC. I can see the WSJT-X signal in the virtual cable using the Sound panel on the remote PC. I notice that the Wfview settings allow stereo receive audio (LPCM 2ch 16bit) but not transmit (LPCM 1ch 16bit). If I select LPCM 1ch 16bit for receive, the WSJT-X spectrum looks abnormal and I get no decodes unless it is set to LPCM 2ch 16bit.
Late breaking news: I am now getting transmit audio but it must be distorted as I am getting many sidelobes on the signal…sort of like I see on the receive spectrum. Or when I increase audio to get full power it fills the whole 2.9kHz channel. The current format shown in the VAC control panel is ExtPCM/4800/16/2(3) for both VACs. My copy of VAC might be different than that shown in the audio-configurations (4.62) and the info shown at the bottom of the VAC control panel shows SR:48120.
More late breaking news…After finding everything frozen, I restarted the VAC, Wfview and WSJT-X and now the TX signal is good but the receive spectrum still shows unwanted ghost signals.
Gary
W9TD

I’m not using that config but to me it seems like it’s still a level issue.