Help! New Install on a Mac

Hi Phil. Progress.

“Suddenly” it connected, and complained about an incorrect password. That was an easy fix.
It kept working until I saved the setting, closed Wfview and tried to start it again. Now it does not connect anymore.

While working, frequency indication is still instable, maybe the client and server fighting over rig control?

Best, Reinier

Update: adding another WIN10 computer as Wfview client shows the same connection issue as the MacOS client.

Hi Reinier.

It is possible that there is an old configuration option on the server which is conflicting.

On the server computer, I would recommend deleting the config for wfview (HKLM/Software/wfview) and set it back up again.

Phil

There is no wfview folder under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE. There is under Current User.
Can I safely remove the wfview folder under HKEY_CURRENT_USER?

Sorry! Yes I meant HKEY_CURRENT_USER!

73 Phil

Hi Phil,
That did it! Removed the wfview folder under HKEY_CURRENT_USER, and renewed the server settings in Wfview. Now both MacOS and Win10 clients can connect.

73, Reinier

Hello Phil I have an IC 7300 over USB with a Mac with Ventura, so I would like to know what IP I have to configure in the router and the number of port of the server, I have static IP on my router