No TX sound on IC-705 over LAN with Focusrite Scarlett USB microphone

Everything works fine with the mictophone of the webcam. But the studio microphone which is connected via a Focusrite Scarlet USB “soundcard” does not work. TX works, but no sound

Hi Andreas,

What operating system are you using?

73 Phil M0VSE

Sorry that I did not include it in my first post. I use Windows 10 and tried both versions (1.1 and 1.2)
73 de Andreas, HB9BLA

The only thing that I can think of is that as the Focusrite supports 192KHz sample rate, it might be using this as the default and wfview is written to assume 48 or 44.1KHz. I have pushed some changes in the latest master which should better support higher sample rates, and another test build should be making its way though soon.

If you go into the Windows audio control panel, you should be able to select the sample rate and channels. If possible select 48KHz sample rate 2 channel audio which should get around the problem for now.

73 Phil M0VSE

Hi, unfortunately the setting of 48 or 44.1 kHz does not improve the situation either, I also have Windows 10, audio works through a COM connection and through a virtual COM port in the icom application that allows you to connect to the RS-BA1 application.

Hi Mikolaj,

Have you looked in the log file? Tried any of the alternative audio APIs (PortAudio, RT Audio)?

It would also help to know what version of wfview and what operating system you are using.

73 Phil M0VSE