Output mic audio problem

Hi Elliot,

Firstly i would like to congratulate you and the other people that developed this software/platform.

I was hoping you could help me with an glitch. I using Windows and running a IC 7300 connected USB to a laptop next to the radio and then onto a 2nd laptop. Everything work’s great, can control the radio on both etc.
The issue i have is with mic audio from the USB laptop or remote computer.I believe i have all the recommended settings in the IC 7300 set up along with the correct configuration on the WFview platform.
The mic keys up and shows power output but experiencing audio feedback etc.

If you can shed any light in what i am doing wrong it would be greatly appreciated.

Keep up the good work and please let me know if there is a link that i can make a donation.

Best,

Guy

Audio feedback could be the radio with MONI (self monitor audio) enabled. Or it could be some setting in your operating system control panels such as “play through” or “loopback”.

Elliott,

I should have mentioned i am running windows 11, is the software compatible with this as i dont seem to be able to find loopback or Play through in system settings/sound etc.

The main issue is getting the voice audio through the lap top, your software keys up the Icom 7300, and I can use the radios mic but can’t seem to get the voice output audio out the lap top.

Can confirm i dont have the MONI in the active mode.

Regards

Guy

Make sure to tell the radio to take its audio from the USB port. This is called the MOD source.