Raspberry Pi Server no transmit audio to IC-7300

First, kudos to all of the work to create WFVIEW.

I’ve configured my station as a server on a 4gb Raspberry P4, with a LAN client on Windows 10. Both devices are hardwired to a 1gb Netgear switch with static IPs. Everything is working great with the exception of transmit audio to the IC-7300. I’ve tried multiple USB headseats on the client, as well as creating virtual audio cables with PulseAudio on the Pi, to no avail. My settings are…

RX Audio input on the PI: alsa_input.usb-Burr-Brown_from_TI_USB_Audio_CODEC-00.analog-stereo
TX Audio output on the PI: alsa_output.usb-Burr-Brown_from_TI_USB_Audio_CODEC-00.analog-stereo
Audio on both sides is QT Audio.
RX & TX codecs on the client are both Opus 1ch.
Both Audio Input & Output on the Pi are set to USB Audio Codec.
Server Default Control, CIV, and Audio ports of: 50001, 50002, & 50003.

Any suggestions or troubleshooting tips would be welcome.

Thanks.
Glenn

which exact version of wfview do you run if I may ask?

Also what is the mod source in wfview remotely?

What is your radio set to for transmit audio source? USB would be the correct choice. Wfview has a convenience menu for this under Radio Settings.

Thanks for the reply! 1.52 on the Pi, 1.5 on Windows. HOWEVER, no sooner did I post this and I decided to switch the Audio System to “Port Audio” on both sides. While I’ve not listened to the audio as yet, it is working!
Glenn

No sooner did I post this and I decided to switch the Audio System to “Port Audio” on both sides. While I’ve not listened to the audio as yet, it is working!
Glenn

While I am able to transmit now, the audio has some distortion on it.Thoughts?
Glenn

Use the secondary meter and see how hot your audio level is.

https://wfview.org/wfview-user-manual/settings-tab/#user_interface