wfView 1.6 and MacloggerDX

wfView 1.6 was just released yesterday and installed it this morning. All working fine except for in MLDX the “Filter” width 3600Hz keeps flashing on/off. It did not do this in version 1.5 but on the flip side MLDX is now reporting the correct filter width 3600Hz from wfView. Looks like something got changed in RigCtld. Values coming from wfview are alternating between 0 and 3600 for the Icom 7300. Don’s workaround in MLDX ignores these zero filter width values. Please review, thanks! Spiro KJ1R

I have tried it with the latest beta version of MacLoggerDX and it seems to work OK? I admit that I don’t really use the Mac regularly for radio software, so don’t really know my way around MacLoggerDX?

I have noticed that there are a number of rigctld commands that it uses which we haven’t yet implemented in wfview, so I will concentrate on those for now.

73 Phil M0VSE

Thanks Phil. I really appreciate all your efforts in resolving this. I’d be more than happy to help you test out the bugs if you like. All the best /Spiro - KJ1R