Wfview 1.62 released

The IC7100 is well supported in wfview, just because you are having issues, doesn’t mean it isn’t supported!

What problems are you experiencing? Can you provide logs from both the client and server? It is almost certainly a configuration issue.

73 Phil M0VSE

I use IC7100 and wfview server on a Rasberry Pi. I works fine for me. The only issue I have experienced is that the freq reading sometimes is displayed incorrect.

73s Geir/LA5ZO

-------- Opprinnelig melding --------

hello sorry yes i have some issues
must admit i did have the wong bit rate… oof
now WFview connects again freq and audio can be adjusted
will test the serve function again
should audio not be streamed to the connected PC ?
i can adjust the IC7100 volume over WFview
I was expecting that WFview would use the PC speaker and microphone to operate the IC7100 ?
will test better

Jaap. I had the most difficulty with the sound. Neither the server nor the client would produce sound output even though their were output choices in the drop down. Others have said Rt audio was the best choice, but I have not had any luck getting audio our anywhere…

If a radio is connected directly to wfview via USB, then wfview will not produce any local audio output. This was a design decision as there are many other methods to monitor the audio available. Also the fact that the radio is likely close-by if connected by USB :slight_smile:

@SteveAC5LL There is no ‘best’ choice for the audio system, merely which works best ‘for you’ that is why we provide 3 options. The last message that I remember from you, showed very high packet loss due to your network connectivity. Until that is resolved, you are unlikely to get reliable audio.

73 Phil M0VSE

Incidentally, as this conversation has nothing to do with the subject of this topic, please can you create a new topic if asking an unrelated question? (using the New Topic button at the top of the page)?

yes my problem was off topic

but it is a problem hihih

Roger Phil. That’s a good decision as, you’re right, the radio or other speaker is nearby.

I’m upgrading my 2011 MacBook to Ventura. I got stuck on a step, but once I get both macs on latest OS, I’ll try again for sound out of the client. …